2013 was a big year for us, and for loads of artists we’ve worked with at The Grammys this upcoming weekend. You’re probably tuning in for all of the performances (Jay-Z and Beyonce?? Daft Punk with Stevie Wonder?? A mini Beatles reunion?? Pink and Nate Ruess together again??).
But to give you the run-down on our faves of this year (hint: they’ve all got videos made by yours truly), we pulled together these videos for you. The need-to-knows of your Grammy 2014 nominations list.
1. “Blurred Lines” is nominated for Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album.
2. “Just Give Me A Reason” picked up nominations for Song of the Year and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
3. Mr. Justin Timberlake himself picked up nods for The 20/20 Experience for Best Pop Vocal Album and “Mirrors” (music video directed by Floria Sigismondi) is nominated under Best Pop Solo Performance.
4. “Stay” picks up a nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for Rihanna and Mikky Ekko.
5. We love David Bowie. His latest album, “The Next Day,” lands a nod for Best Rock Album and “The Stars (Are Out Tonight)” received a nomination for Best Rock Performance.
6. What better way to end things than with The Rolling Stones? “Doom and Gloom” might pick up the Grammy for Best Rock Song. You’ll have to tune in on Sunday to find out!