If you’re all up to date, then you know we’re taking you through a very Black Dog Coachella. Think of it like a Christmas Special, but better. Because this one has some hotter than hell weather, amazing music, and perfect Black Dog music videos to boot.
So to conclude our pre-Coachella artist coverage (we’ll see you at the festival for more), we’ve got:
1) Washed Out’s “All Is Lost” directed by Daniel Kragh-Jacobsen (above)
2) BANKS’ “Brain” directed by Barnaby Roper
3) Pharrell’s “G I R L” (we love all of his iamOTHER videos, but here’s just one for ya)
4) The 1975’s “Sex” directed by Adam Powell
5) Lana Del Rey’s “Blue Jeans” directed by Yoann Lemoine with Iconoclast
6) Woodkid x CYRCLE mural “Run Boy Run” on Highland and Santa Monica in LA